The Whale Trail
Time & Location
Come and join us to celebrate World Whale Day on our educational family trail learning all about the Whales of Wales!
There are 4 time slots available over 2 days:
PLEASE SELECT YOUR SLOT WHEN SELECTING TICKETS
slot 1: Whitmore Bay (Barry Island) 10:30am-12noon Sat 19 Feb
slot 2: Whitmore Bay (Barry Island) 12:30-2pm Sat 19 Feb
slot 3: Porthkerry Country Park 11:30am-1pm Sun 20 Feb
slot 4:Porthkerry Country Park 1:30-3pm Sun 20 Feb
A free activity - places strictly limted.
Each person attending requires a ticket.
All children to be accompanied by an adult.
This activity is brought to you by Beach Academy in partnership with Vale of Glamorgan Council, Winter of Well-being programme.
* Family Activity. At least 1 adult must attend with children. BOOK FOR ALL PEOPLE COMING
* 90 minutes, taken by Beach Academy staff
* No charge, In partnership with Vale of Glamorgan Council.
* Places strictly limited.
* All equipment and resources included in the price.
* Outdoors if dry or drizzly. Indoors if weather very bad only.
* A little rain does not stop play! Dress appropriately.
* No dogs allowed at Beach Academy.
* Council parking charges apply.
* Please do not wear flip-flops or bare feet. Rocks are sharp.
* Data on participants is required by the Welsh Government at the time of booking for monitoring purposes You can download the Privacy Notice from www.beachacademywales.com/whatson
In partnership with Vale of Glamorgan Council's Winter of Well-being programme.
- Slot 1 Whitmore 10:30-12 feb19£0£0Sold Out
- Slot 2 Whitmore 12:30-2 feb19£0£0Sold Out
- Slot3 Porthkerry 11:30-1 feb20£0£0Sold Out
- Slot4 Porthkerry 1:30-3 feb20£0£0Sold Out