The Walrus Walk
Time & Location
Children £5 each
(one adult free per child)
Additional adults £3.
One adult per group essential
Celebrate Wales Nature Week with 'The Walrus Walk'. Take our family trail to find out more about the Walrus, an incredible marine animal that is now living on our shores.... in Tenby! What are they like and why are they here? #WNW2021
IMPORTANT DETAILS BELOW. PLEASE READ MORE.
Trail maps can be collected from our Beach Shop at Rest Bay Watersports Centre during May half term on Sat 29th, Sun 30th or Mon 31st May.
Pick up your trail maps between 1pm and 4pm on your chosen day. Complete the trail to be entered into our prize draw to win one kids bodyboard ready for summer.
Please be advised that the trail is outdoors and there are social distancing guidelines in place you must adhere to when taking part. By taking part you agree to adhere to the following rules.
1. Waiting your turn with only one family at a time at each trail post, maintain safe distance.
2. Use hand sanitisers provided throughout when taking part in activity stations.
3. All children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
4. Look after yourself and others. If you feel unwell please stay at home and we'll see you another time.
- Child ticket£5£50£0
- Additional Adult Ticket£3£30£0