Time & Location
22 Jan 2022, 12:30 – 14:00
Ogmore-by-Sea Beach, Ogmore by Sea Beach
Come and hunt the shoreline in search of shark eggcases. This citizen science session highlights the amazing nature in our seas and the evidence for that life on our beaches. Will take place outdoors on Ogmore beach unless the weather is bad, in which case eggcases would have been collected and we will be undercover in the SLSC building to identify them.
Please meet in rivermouth car park near the SLSC building at the top of the beach access slip.
A free event - places strictly limted.
Each person attending requires a ticket.
All children to be accompanied by an adult.
This activity is brought to you by Beach Academy in partnership with Vale of Glamorgan Council, Winter of Fun programme.
* Family Activity. At least 1 adult must attend with children. BOOK FOR ALL PEOPLE COMING
* 90 minutes, taken by Beach Academy staff
* No charge, In partnership with Vale of Glamorgan Council.
* Places strictly limited.
* All equipment and resources included in the price.
* Outdoors if dry or drizzly. Indoors if weather very bad only.
* A little rain does not stop play! Dress appropriately.
* No dogs allowed at Beach Academy.
* Council parking charges apply.
* Please do not wear flip-flops or bare feet. Rocks are sharp.
eggcase hunt for 1 (12:30-2)
one person ticket